Subscribe to Feeds

Enter your email address:

Sep 8, 2011

7 Different Blogger Templates

There is a common misconception that blogger templates have the same two column layout with no extra functionality which is obviously give really bored look to blog. Probably you don’t believe, but I thought the same before start working on my own blog on Google's Blogspot.

Once decided to create TechnoColony, I start searching for a good template and found some really beautiful templates having features like navigation menus; tabbed widgets; three (and even four) column templates, and even magazine style layouts which previously were only available to those using WordPress. Here I changed my mind about blogger’s templates.

Now I recognize that the quality of blogger templates is just gets better and better. These easy to install templates are free of cost. Below are the seven totally different themes, I actually bookmarked during my searching and now recommend to other bloggers.

My Wall [ Preview | Download ]


AndroidPhone [ Preview | Download ]


Shutter Shot [ Preview | Download ]


Diary Notebook [ Preview | Download ]


Sonya [ Preview | Download ]


Business Firm [ Preview | Download ]


Blue Diamond [ Preview | Download ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More